Before I go to my trip tomorrow I received an award from: www.girlsjustwannabehealthy.wordpress.com, and found out I had won the:
Wow. This is the second award I have received, and it hasn’t been a year of blogging for me yet! Wow. I am shocked.
Well, there are certain things I have to do. I must answer some questions, and then I must nominate people who I belive are worthy of this award. Lets get started.
1. Describe yourself in seven words… Organized, funny, smart, generous, critical, perfectionist, and probably a little weird, in a good way.
2. What keeps you up at night? Most of the time it is what is going to happen in the future, and what people think of me. I feel like my reputation should be a good one. I also think about the Earth, a ton.
3. Whom do you aspire to be like? I really look up to my cousin, most of the time. But I really want to become my own person. I want to live my life the way I want to. That is how I see it.
4. What scares you? I get so scared of things like global warming, and the people in need. It breaks my heart to see all of this happening in front of my eyes. It scares me so much.
5. What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best part of blogging is probably the fact of reading what other people do in their lives. You can share another side of you, and read another person side. Does that make sense?
The worst part of blogging is the fact that if you say anything bad about some one, it lasts there forever. It freaks me out sometimes, so you must be careful of what you write.
6. What was the last website you looked at? www.youtube.com looking for music. 🙂
7. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? It would probably be the fact that I have too much acne!!!!!!!!!!! It bothers me sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that, I have no clue. I guess I like myself the way I am.
Now for the people I am choosing for the award.
Since I am doing this very quickly, I am sorry if I didn’t mention your name.
But thank you all for reading.